Sunday, August 7, 2011

Double Denim Delights






Yesterday I spent a lovely day with my Mum and sister in the city. We ate heaps of delicious food, did a spot of shopping and even went to the theatre! We went and saw Love Never Dies, the sequel to the Phantom of the Opera and boy can they sing! The sets and scene changes were also amazing too! I thoroughly enjoyed it!  
The only downer for the day was my feet they got quite sore after a long day of walking but maybe me wearing my Jeffrey Campbells attributed to this!
Nevertheless at around 6 O'clock I was able to find the most gorgeous Wayne Cooper pirate/biker boots on sale at Myer so my sore feet problems were solved! Thankyou Mr Wayne Cooper! I will try to put some photos up for you soon!

Featured in today's post is another outfit up for grabs at the MisterMode market. So if you like anything you see swing by the market on the 3rd of September!

Hope all is going well.

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment