Monday, August 1, 2011

Change is in the air.





Wow I can not believe it is August ALREADY! Where has the year gone? It feels like only yesterday that I was packing to move to Melbourne and now I only have two more months before I have to pack up and move out for the summer. Crazy!

In the above pictures is another outfit featuring some of the clothing that will be on sale in September. It consists of the following pieces; a gold mesh maxi skirt, swede slip on shoes, a vintage miniature purse and  a black sparkly dress (worn as a singlet).

You can buy pre sale tickets for the event from the Mister Mode webpage here. I would love you to come, it should be a pretty epic night out, bargain vintage buys, good tunes and a few cheeky drinks a night not to be missed!

Hope you're having fun!

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment