Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweater Heaven






Equip tights, Target black basic singlet dress, Thrifted black singlet and sweater, vintage fur bag and RMK platforms.

When I first bought this amazing sweater, the old lady behind the counter questioned me as to whether I was actually buying it for myself. After I confirmed that yes I was buying it for me and that I thought is was cool, she again questioned my judgement. Hello! I didn't think charity shops would be trying to convince a willing customer OUT of a sale! Once out of the shop I smiled to myself whilst thinking silly old lady this sweater is going to keep me warm all winter and how dare you question my taste!

Remember DON'T take shit fashion advice from NO ONE! Even if it is a silly old lady trying to save you from a fashion failure. Make up your own style!

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment