Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's The Final Count Down.



Brown Sugar silk dress, thrifted Country Road singlet and belt, Sportsgirl necklace, Valley Girl headband and my sisters Tony Bianco's heels.
In little less than a month I will packing up all my stuff and moving to MELBOURNE! I can't believe my Gap Year is finally over! I had my last "Official" day at work on Friday and it was probably the worst day I had all year. Everything was going wrong, I deleted a spread sheet I had been working on ALL morning and had to re-do it and whilst at lunch I got a $40 parking fine! Looking back now I can laugh about it. Bad luck can be really funny!

So before I head to University I am taking a weeks vacation at the Gold Coast with some friends. I can't wait! We will do doing the theme parks (I'm psyching myself up to go on that awesome new water ride at Wet'n'Wild- it will be EPIC!) and I will be swimming in the ocean. Ah the bliss, I can smell the sea breeze now.

Hope you are planning your own mini adventure. Good luck!

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment