Monday, February 7, 2011

Hats Off To Good Times.






Isn't awesome when your sister has the same shoe size as you? It's definitely a money saver when you can borrow sick heels like these for 10 minutes to take some pics without actually spending any cash. I have been on the lookout for some new party heels of late but haven't found the perfect pair just yet. I really want a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's amazing mega heels but am a little scared about buying shoes over the net. What if they don't fit! That would just to TOO tragic!

The majority of this outfit is thrifted which I just LOVE. The fact that style doesn't have to cost a small fortune really appeals to me! The pleather skirt, vintage bag and shirt I found at the local Oppy whilst the hat came from Sportsgirl (on sale!) and the purple stone ring I borrowed from my sis. All in all a VERY VERY cheap outfit! Gotta love it!

Oh and just a note to say I finally got my I PHONE! It's only taken three months but I got one in the end! 
Also, I purchased a new Canon Power Shot SX30IS camera so I can finally use MY OWN camera! I have been using my Dad's Sony since I started this blog and I am so excited I have a camera to call my own!  

Hope you're having FUN!

xx E 

No comments:

Post a Comment