Friday, January 7, 2011

Mustard Mayhem.







As you might have noticed I am a major fan of vintage Grandma blazers. I own several and this mustard one with detailed side panels is a recent purchase that is very dear to me. The embroidered pocket flaps are definitely a selling point as they tailor a lovely feminine line. Also, the buttons are a crazy rectangular shape. Awesome! And don't forget about the colour. WOW! This intense mustard will ensure you won't be lost in the crowds.

I started taking these shots in my room but soon migrated to outside my door as the sun was shining through perfectly. I thought it fitted the mood of the shoot and I just adore the shadows, I didn't edit these photos at all. Easy and stress free, gotta love it!
So the rest of the outfit comprises of DIY Levis denim cut-offs, a thrifted floral shirt, Dotti bow headband and Zula heels.
I'm off to a party tomorrow night and I don't know what I am going to wear! Ah the drama of it all! Hopefully I'll come up with something epic!

This weekend feels like time to get creative. Enjoy.

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment