Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vintage Glamor.





There is a major possibility that I have indeed fallen in love with pleats, especially when they are on a maxi skirt! Pleats add glamor, charm and can be very sexy, in a sultry kind of way. I also have a crush on styling pleated skirts with a knot on one side as it offsets the perfectness of the design and makes the look more casual with that added hint of effortless cool.
With this outfit I am have turned a thrifted skirt (which is really an over sized dress worn on my hips) inside out as the texture of the material gives off this gorgeous sea water blue shine, much nicer than its intended matte finish. The rest of the look is completed with a vintage cream blouse, thritfed necklaces, rmk pumps and an amazing vintage case. I found the miniature case at the Moama Market on the Sunday just gone, the clasps are so old school that they remind me of an ancient pirates' treasure chest!

Hope you are finding your own treasure!

xx E
PS. Leave a comment, it would make my year!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment