Friday, November 19, 2010

New Purchases.

Yesterday I went Op Shopping for the first time all week and I can't believe that I was able to make it that long! I was definitely craving a hit of cheap thrifting madness!
Like most weeks I get this gut feeling that I will find something magical, so I know where and when to shop but perhaps that is just the law of attraction (like attracts like) working in action. I know that sounds crazy and a little "cookoo" but its the honest truth. I have a Op Shop sixth sense for finding rad stuff.
This weeks sweep of thrifting delights include the following: a leopard print T (the black spots are sheer), an over-the-top vintage beaded necklace (definitely a statement piece), some old school (still in the packet!) ribbed beige coloured tights (I have major plans for these-so WATCH THIS SPACE) and finally an amazing pair of retro black sunnies with a gold strip across the top. All up $13.00. Now can you understand why I have an obsession with Op Shops!!
Oh and the rest of the outfit is entirely made up of thrifted finds except for my Mums belt. Cheap and edgy cool; Emma says YES!







Go get your freak on! It's the weekend.

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment