Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Black Collection

Today has been an epic adventure. Finally I ordered my new I PHONE 4 and I couldn't  resist mentioning this as it is my FIRST real phone other than my Dad's hand me downs. And whilst at lunch I found a rad vintage purse at the local Oppy (pictured directly underneath the striped bag) it features a handle and shoulder strap with a gold clasp and is square in shape. All in all a perfect day don't you think??

The photos below outline my 21 black purse/bag collection which I have sourced all over Victoria from towns including Rochester, Echuca, Bendigo, Shepparton, Elmore and Melbourne. Note this is only my BLACK collection, more collections will be posted later this week, so STAY TUNED. Oh and if any of these bags tickle your fancy, let me know and we can discuss a price or if I will be willing to sell.



My top two include the black mini bowler bag with gold detailing (next to the black hat) and the glo mesh purse in the centre of the photo. I use the mini bowler everyday, it fits everything just like Marry Poppins' magic carpet bag!

Make sure you leave a comment.

xx E 


No comments:

Post a Comment