Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fully Frocked Up.







Wearing a dress hand crafted by me two years ago with a lot of help from a sewing genius and shoes by Jeffrey Campbell.

Wow. My first ever university ball was amazing! I had so much fun getting all dressed up and hanging around with great people. The Peninsula venue was EPIC! So much glamour and beauty, it was very impressive! 
A definite highlight of the night was the fire dancers (Yes there were fire dancers!!) and the table service consisting of large amounts of free wine. Let's just say I was feeling extremely undertheweather yesterday but by having a such a good night it was worth it! I can't wait until next year!


Also, there's only 14 more days until the Mister Mode Fashion Night Market (3rd of September) so don't forget to buy your tickets! It will be a great night out with awesome fashion bargains, delicious drinks bought from a bus and epic tunes. Definitely get amongst it! I may or may not be supplying complementary lollies for those visiting my stall so you'll have to swing on by to find out!

Hope you're having fun!

xx E

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at you! That dress truly is one of a kind (even literally, since you made it) - and you look stunning in it. So glad you had an awesome time at the university ball!

    Regarding your comment on my blog: I would post a photo of my entire JC collection, I'm just afraid my mom will start asking questions about how much all those pairs actually cost me... haha! (I have NO money and the little cash I earn I rapidly spend online shopping... it's a disease, I tell you!)

    Love,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!
    And yes I do agree that online shopping is a disease!!

    xx E

    ReplyDelete