Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zebra Stripes And A Big Yellow Rain Coat.






Finally I have found the perfect rain coat! I have been wanting one for a while and since Melbourne weather is very unpredictable a good coat is essential! This lovely creamy yellow feels and looks delicious and most importantly it was thrifted at my local oppy for only $4! Finding a fully lined coat with, get this, a "secret" pocket was a dream come true (everyone loves a good secret pocket!). It also reminds me of the bright yellow plastic raincoats but only a more subtle and fashionable version!

The rest of my outfit was inspired by Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage (my most beloved blog!) it includes my new maxi skirt from Tempt, knee highs from Just Jeans, a vintage pair of sunnies and my beautiful cherry red pumps from Whitner.

Hope your weekend is treating you well!

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment