Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a nice spring day minus the icy winds

Hi, so my name is Emma and this is my first post!
Doing something for the first time is always daunting and this is NO exception. I have only recently discovered the magical world of fashion blogs and let's say I regret not exploring online sooner!
I am 19 years old and live in a small town in Victoria, Australia. The highlights of my week are visiting the local Opp Shops (I limit my outings to only two lunch times per week!) and hanging out with friends. I also love reading and crafting. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if the need arises please become a follower.

xx E





Here I am wearing a Vintage tweed jacket given to me by a friend, a thrift shop leopard print dress worn as a top, vintage bag, Cheap Monday jeans, a Sportsgirl necklace and Tony Bianco ballet slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment