Saturday, July 2, 2011

Road Trip 1.




This is me hanging out at the Sorrento pier waiting for the ferry to arrive. I am wearing my favourite Nudie jeans, Payless boots, thrifted yellow coat, bag and scarf and my Dad's old sweater.
Driving onto a boat is a very surreal feeling and rather odd. Nevertheless the small 40 minute journey across the bay was rather enjoyable as me and my besty entrained ourselves with the free colouring in that was available. It was a very competitive colouring session and rather difficult as most of the pencils were blunt! The two of us both 20 would of looked rather comical surrounded by three buckets of pencils and two colouring sheets which were most likely intended for children under the age of ten.

Embrace your inner child people. Its fun.

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment