Tuesday, July 26, 2011

News Update.




I have some exciting news! I have booked a stall at the Mister Mode fashion night market in September so for the next couple of posts, if you like what you see, you will be able to purchase it. How exciting!
With the help of my very talented friend Adam we had a day of shooting which thankfully the sun was able to make an appearance.

For this outfit the items that will be available for purchase include the thrifted bag, floral shirt, swede shoes and pleated skirt. Hopefully I will be able to make some more bow necklaces too so you peeps can have your very own custom necklace.

This weekend I am going to be featured on the Mister Mode site so check it out to get a glimpse of some other key pieces which will be on sale and to read a short interview.

Hope you're having fun!

xx E

3 comments:

  1. Yay :) Congrats! And Yay for custom necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need a pom pom lace make over if I'm going to help with your stall Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try and find you an outfit Kate!
    And thanks Annie!

    xx E

    ReplyDelete