Thursday, June 23, 2011

Winter Wool.








Exams are over and now holidays have began! So my best friend and I have decided to take a mini trip down to the coast. Yes, winter is a great time to visit the beach with the average temperature around 15 degrees but the journey will be more fun than the destination! We are going to travel down the Great Ocean Road so I will have my camera ready for some great ocean shots. Ah, the ocean I can't wait to see you again!

Todays outfit is all about comfort. Since I will be travelling for a few hours tonight I thought worn in jeans are the perfect option teamed with a thrifted sweater, Sportsgirl scarf, Payless boots and a vintage bag.

Let's hope the weather will be kind to us! By kind I mean not raining and only a slight breeze.

Hope you're having fun!

xx E

Ps. If you like my blog, become a follower, it would mean a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment