Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm in Heaven.



Everyone loves receiving presents in the mail but this was just something else. After an exam in the morning, my day didn't start out the greatest but when I noticed a beautiful small red slip in my mail I screamed and ran to the office to collect my parcel! I then ran back to my unit all giddy like a child on Christmas morning. I got a little excited. OK. Very  excited.

And yes I did in fact have my a Cinderella moment when I first tried them on. I think my feet felt they were finally home. Cheesy, corny? Definitely, but this was a defining moment. I have waited nearly a year to try these babies on and now I have a delicious pair of my own, swoon.

To my new love, you are not exactly the most conventional type of relationship but you truly are satisfying.

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment