Friday, November 5, 2010

Beautiful Beige

Clockwise from the top: Tesaar, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Stockholm Street Style.

OMG I finally got Picasa to work hurray! This is my first inspirational collage and hopefully there will be many more to come.
These Jeffrey Campbell boots have been stalking me on the net lately, every stylish blogger seems to own a pair but should I go beige or black? Hmm I have really pale skin so maybe the black would be a better choice. Ah decisions, decisions.
Also, I love the beige head scarf tied around the wrist, gives the outfit an edgy pirate vibe don't you agree? And who can go past the socks and heels look.. another weakness of mine I must admit!
The sequin jacket to is also amazing, really sets off the outfit adding that touch of glamor.
There is only one comment I can make about Tesaar's outfit and that is it showcases "effortless cool". Marvelous.

Hope you're feeling inspired!

xx E

 

No comments:

Post a Comment